Monday, August 24, 2009

You've Been a Good Friend of Mine

Now it's unusual for me to explain the post before you can read it. When I hear music, I put my own words to it. Those who have attended camp with me have seen my talent at work (ie. campfire songs with Pete and Greg). Anyway, I was playing Farmville for the upteenth zillionth time, and I decided to put words to their music. This is designed to follow the music cycling 2x through. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you don't think I'm too big of a nerd. Well, perhaps I am.


You’ve Been A Good Friend of Mine: (a.k.a. the Farmville Song)


Can’t you see what you do

Working all the time

But working is fine

You’ve been a good friend of mine

And I’m working on a good time


There are no troubles in my way

Or any gray clouds lingering today

With the sun on my back

Let it shine

I’m working on a good time


Good day sir, how are you?

"I’m fine" you say of course

There’s work to be done

It’ll be fun

So lets work together on a good time


So grab a shovel or

You could take a pitchfork

You know you’ll have fun

Lets get it done

And find ourselves a real good time.


By Greg Butz

Inspired by "Farmville"


0 comments: